- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents, and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Review the project plans, project scope and adjust required changes in it when needed
- Oversees budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.