- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- An acute attention to detail and an appreciation for quality in design documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Supervise internal and external audits to maintain quality and resolve issues.
- Oversee accuracy and promptness of legal documents and help in approving protocols.
- Perform multiple drafting tasks such as writing, proofing, formatting and maintain varied kinds of documentation for serving varied customers.
- Develope a plan on how to structure an organization’s document system
- Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.