- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
- Determine, research and correct material inventory discrepancy causes.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.